Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Wheeee... Feel so Happy today...haha.. Packed my house today.. Well, actually is my stuff, haha... Filed all my lose papers and all which leads to me packing the computer table and then to drawers and my table... keke... Threw away many useless stuff and added 2 teddy bears on the computer table... So Cuttteee... at least the bears has got some use rather then sitting in the drawer with no one admiring it.. haha...

After that i went Parkway again!! haha.. My maid wanted to buy this bag that she saw the other day.. so yup.. had to stop packing and followed her... Apparently packing is kind of addictive... I cant stop halfway.. If i do, i dont know when i will have the mood to pack again..keke... Overalll, I love packing stuff and throwing stuff...haha..=)

Oh ya, and today i saw something disgusting!!! Oh man.. keke... I walked passed the tathoo shop at Roxy there then i saw this guy with a dog waiting for his turn and he was talking to a girl while masturbating the doggy!!! Arghhh... Its super disgusting la.. but i think the doggy was enjoying it.. haha.. oopppsss... k enough of that...

Soon im flying to tianjin le... Just researched on Tianjin and Yao Hua High sch... keke.. quite interesting...=) haiz... but i havent start packing my stuff yet...keke.. waiting for my family to come back le... yup yup.. May seems to pack finish le... keke.. But thats good...=) Going shopping with calcy, angie and May to buy the stuff we need...=)

Ciaoz then...Have to wake up early tml to go market and then go school for meeting and dance...=)

Nitez...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, November 14, 2006