Thursday, November 16, 2006
Went shopping with may, angie and calcy to buy all our stuff for the upcoming trip in 3 days time...wheeee...haha... they soent so much money..haha.. i only spent 17 bucks.. thx thx... keke.. But i havent bought everything yet and i havent start packing my luggage.. oh no.. im a last minute worker...haha.. Haiz.. but one thing that spoilt my day was that WE GOT CHEATED!!! I was buying the spore souverneir to give my buddy's parents and the lady sold me at 8 bucks so i happily paid as it was eye catching to me.. She always said" xie xie ah... help me intro your fwens to come here k"

And then when i walked to another soverneir shop which was like 2 m away, he sold at 3 for 10 bucks!!! I felt super cheated la... 5 bucks difference!!! sob sob... Still want me intro to my friends... want to burn down your shop le la!!! =(

Oh well, experience...
My parents and family are all back from the trip...whee... house is becoming noisy and messy again..keke.. But rite now all are sleeping..PIGS!! Feel so happy... watched finished GONG le.. before i go the the trip.. now i feel contented...wheee... the last episode was soooooo sad.... my tears keep falling and the water level of my bottle keeps decreasing...haha... Great show!!! Thx angie for introducing the new site to me.. its superb!!!=) So fast..haha... Its no wonder you got hooked on watching shows...haha.. Now i can understand...

yup...guess thats about it... Oh ya i finished my geog tooo... yeah... Time to pack my luggage... here i come...

Ciaoz..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Thursday, November 16, 2006