Saturday, November 11, 2006
Went alvin's house today with calcy and angie.. I was an hour late though...keke.. sorry.. watched the korea show "Go Home" till so late that i was lazy to get off my bed...keke.. ooopsss... But at least i found my way there!! Yeah.. street smart me!!! =p
yup.. played Xbox and watch inconvenient truth!! Oh man... such a boring show... yawn.. we watched 50 days date?? haha.. and some anime which i wasnt interested in but they were...keke.. Overall we had fun... Thx alvin for cooking those stuff for us...=)

Had been having fun with the slides thingi...keke.. Anyway, heres the homework as promised!!

1) Human Geog on London... check the matrix!!
2) Phy Geog... Inconvenient truth...Check matrix too...
3) GP... 2 compre passages
4)Lit??
5)Math... You know which one...haha..
6)Econs... prepare the 2 or 4 essay questions
7) Econs...Cut an article to present

Thats all i gues... keke... yawn.. feel sleepy le... haiz... my arm aches!!! Guess its been ages since i went training and when i do, muscle aches finds me... Guess im rusty le..haha.. Didnt shoot well that day too....haiz...=(

Yup i guess thats about it then... Take care and ciaoz...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, November 11, 2006