Sunday, November 05, 2006
Happy Happy....

Im so glad chinese A level is finally over... yup yup... The paper was okay i guess but i barely had time, guess i thought too much during the exam!! But, everyone said it was super easy!! Hmmm... Can pass can liao i guess...

So went out with sminty, sylvia, chin, claire, irene and wen yuan.. people i never go out with often... hehe... Yup had fun choosing presents for our mortal but felt tired; had a slight tinge of stomach cramp!! =( Anyway, I ate the ban mian at TM... bleah... Not nice at all!! Not even to average standard!! i give 2 out of 10... haha...

Today, i went out with my fwen and i had lots of fun and even bought a new baggy!! The guy intro it to me.. welll, basically its yellow in colour.. haha.. Dont know if it looks aunty... well, i dont think so... but my mom thins so..haha.. nvm.. I must not regret!! Its nice!!! hahaa... Yup after which i went vivocity to look for my bro and his fwen.. Oh man.. I was lost there la... Before i even met them, my legs were drop dead exhausted!!! =( So i decided to skip the movie with them and went home le.. So sad.. No one to send me home!!! Haha.. I had just contacted a long lost friend and hehe... He has a car!! And he wanted to sent me to bugis today!! But nah daddy was sending me to mrt le.. so nvm.. haha.. But ooo... So cool to have friends that have car or at least knows how to drive.. haha.. I wanna go dou fong!!! Haha.. =) No motor pls!!! kekee...
Oh ya and guess what.. I saw a guy with a pink motorola fone!! Oh my.. what was he thinking when he bought that... eee... he must have stolen it.. haha.. Talking bout tha, cry.. Delin returned me the wrong cable for my hp fone.. Now i cant upload my photos which i cant send to sminty!!! Cry....

Alrite.. I guess thats about it.. Whee.. Anyway, any 5/2 out there, tell me when u free... Lets meet up!!! =) Going to be busy this holiday!!

1)Tianjin
2)OGL
3)Studies
4)Pack house
5)ShoPPING!!!

Oh ya.. I just watched finish MY GIRL!! Introduced by my dear fwen kryshelle!! Superb show.. everyone must watch too..=)
haha.. anyway, gonna do he webbie for the tianjin thing.. hehe.. Then everyone Take care and Happy Happy!!
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, November 05, 2006