Monday, November 06, 2006
Had OP practice today with May's group and they post out good questions... wah.. appreciate.. haha.. Their slides are great too!! Haiz.. But i think im still not up to standard yet.. I memories my script the day before and went through it upteen times but during the real thing, my brain just dont work!! Haha.. Im afraid about the Q and A too... arghh... Pray everything goes well...

After that, went to look for thise party balloon!! Oh man... I searched high and low for it la.. till my legs hurt!! Went parkway but it closed down and the one at TM closed down too.. went to J8 but they dont sell the ones i want.. So finally end up at Raffles and bought a cute one!! Hope she likes it..=) Thx to Angie who lead me there...=) Thx to all that responded to my msg!! haha... especially all my sec sch fwens!!!
On my way back.. Arghh... It was super embarrassed carrying it home... All eyes are on you and subject on roses and stuff comes up.. =( Wellll, to embarrass someone... I embarrassed myself.. haha.. how ironic!!

Just watched So you think u can dance... ooo Love the show... haha.. Love the dance to be exact!! Makes me want to watch STEP UP!! Anyone?? keke... =)

Watched the news today too.. after a long time since i got any contacts.. haha.. hmmm.. divorce rate in Singapore is increasing, 1 in 10 sporeans are divorcing and it had increased to 7000 last year!! Malaysia and Thailand have incresing number of divorce!!! Tsk tsk... Where have true long lasting love went to??
Oh ya just heard from my fatty fwen that my sec sch fwen is married!! So young... But er husbamd looks decent... keke.. So all the best to them... Hope that live together till the dying day.. haha..=) Married have never occur to me yet!! Haha.. but hope i find a charming prince...keke..=)

Class outing tml!! Yeah... looking forward!! haha.. Haiz.. time to buck up.. Have been slacking away too long!!! =(
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Monday, November 06, 2006