Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Ate at Ricebowl today, an indonesian restaurant around somerset.. not bad.. Liked the soup and FISHHHH!! haha.. yummy.. Im now fishy and beverly prawny.. haha.. but i cant beat bev.. haha.. she ate non stop.. not bad eh.. haha.. well, i will be contented with just fish.. hhaha...

After that, we exchanged present!! Thx irene for ur gift!! haha.. no wonder u couldn't buy your present that day!! haha... Anyways, yup after that, sadly most of us were separated!! =(
Kryshelle, sminty and chin ghee went to bugis, irene, claire, shu juan and yihui all one way, then left me, calcy, angie, christine, wen yuan, cheryl and the 3 other guys!! haha.. Not bad la.. Never go out with them too.. We played pool!! Had fun!! haha...

Oh ya the pictures are uploaded..=) Alrite then im feeling tired le.. haha.. Haiz.. lonely me tonite.. Everyone went China, leaving me with my maid and well, my rabbits, dogs and fishes.. haha.. Yawn...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, November 07, 2006