Monday, November 27, 2006
19 Nov....Day I arrived in TianJin

We got up the airplane at 9.30am and reached Tianjin at 7.15pm after a long bus ride from Beijing to Tianjin. After which i met up with Wen Qing and her daddy at YaoHua High Sch's conference room. It has beed ages since the last time we parted.. Couldn't recognise her at first sight!! Her dad looked kind of fierce though...But after chatting and getting to know him, his not at all fierce i guess...=)

Later, we ate at a Restaurant with my buddy's parents and her grandparents. They ordered lotsa food and the grandparents looked really young as compared to mine. Anyway, they ordered tons of food and i felt that i ate way more than my usual servings in s'pore. They served dishes in large portion and i mean really large. hence, we all couldn't eat finish so we decided to take away as dinner for the next day...=)

The food was yummy though..loved the food here!! Oh ya before that i even get to see a drunkard man!! wah...his really drunk!! cant even move!! yup, I realised that the people here address grandpa as "lao ye" and grandma as "lao lao" like those ancient drama shows. During the dinner, Wen Qing's dad didnt talk much. Most of the talking was done by her lao ye..haha...she's real funny!!! He even tried taklking to me in english saying spore is a beautiful city...haha...Hilarious. Her lao lao on the other hand, loved to take pictures...haha...took when i was eating and all...so many candid photos la!!! bleah!!it felt weird to eat while people are taking you...haha.. Anyway, Tianjinpeople have some acent that i could not understand..hence, ha;lf of the time i dont get what the grandpa and all were saying...haha..the lao lao and mom had to translate it for me...arggghhh...felt so lost!! However, thew ironic thing is that the my buddy and her parents don't quite understand too..haha..so im okay!! They said understanding half of it was good enough already!! yippeee...

However, the bad thing was that the restaurant was full of smoke; as in cigrattes. arghh.. as you all know i hate cigrattes!! But even the grandpa smokes while im eating!! can't take it but i still smiled and tried to adapt to it...haha... I figured 7 out of 10 of tianjin people smokes; maybe its due to the cold weather.

After that, i went home, got introduced to the home and gave out all my gifts!! My luggage felt so much lighter now...wheee...I slpet in one room myself as there wasnt space!! Slept at my buddy's grandparents house as her house was renovating..so saddd.... cause i couldnt interact with her parents at all..=( oh well... The house was kind of warm too as they have heater!! So i was swetare in my long sleeve pyjamas and long pants and long blanklet..haha..

After i went online and my buddy showed me some cute guys photo that she felt was shuai. But i was too tired to rejoice..haha... Decided to bath and sleep le...oh guess what!!I even forgotten to bring my towel to bath!! haha... bath finish le then i realised... so shyyy... didn;t know how to call her so i just grabbed any towel available..haha... better then nth!!! The towel was new though... wheee.... Thats about it... Its sooo long...

Enjoying my stay!!! =)



»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Monday, November 27, 2006