Saturday, October 21, 2006

What a Day!!! ..........=(

What a Day!!!..........=(=(

Haiz... Im pissed off.. Haiz.. wasted practically the whole day doing nothing...
Was suppose to do my Psychology project but end up Angie's pw got caught up and it couldnt end at 2.. But i felt that she should have told me earlier.. nvm..

Then later we were suppose to eat dinner together with kryshelle, sminty, calcy and angie.. But kryshelle didnt want to go le cause she stayed so far and sminty was ill i guess... So left calcy and angie.. alrite.. 2 person is not too bad... so after i sent my bro back as he had to go somewhere else, i came back to orchard from bedok... So there i waited for them... waited and waited.. asked angie where she was and she told me she was at toa payoh??? I was like... alright... what does that mean?? And calcy was with her friends so she couldnt come in time... so there i was waiting and waiting till angie said she sian to go, laptop heavy and all... then calcy friend havent finish shopping... and sminty called and said she couldnt come...

So how can one not be pissed off??? I was like forget it.. haiz.. All of you could have told me much earlier... then i wouldnt be like an idiot waiting for all of you... Well... i guess i learnt my lesson le.. im never going out without any confirmation... and im never gonna wait so long again.. i waited like 2 hours??? So if you are not feeling well or caught up with something, whatever the reason was, you could have just said i cant go or i dont feel like going... Why must one agree and later backout in the last min and i mean really last minute... So since i have gone through what it felt like to be the victim, im never going to make empty promises and tell someone straight if i dont want to go or whatever the reason is...

Okay im sorry to all, quite pissed off but im alright now... Quite glad i was with my brother in the afternoon or not... i would have been more pissed off.. Don't want to talk about it anymore... Let me cool down first...=(

Welll... But my day was alright too... went with my bro to play house of the dead!! =) we played to our hands shakes!! haha.. But i loveee the game... love suntec arcade man, it has so many shooting games!! =) yup.. then we went to buy earphones, eat small stuff and just walk around.. yupz.. then i bought some rubber band and my white hair band too while i was waiting for them.. thats about it.. but my shoulder aches now.. =( think my bag is kind of heavy and i did not sit down for the whole day.. haha.. Alright then... thats about it....
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, October 21, 2006