Thursday, October 26, 2006
Wah.. It's been a while seen i last blogged... been so busy lately but PHEW!! Managed to pass through all the tough days and finally most of my project is over!!! Psychology Report, Lit film, part of the Pw.. haha..

The psychology report was horrible!! I experienced man heart drop along the way.. one when the comp could not be swirched on and my information that i did for one whole day was in there. But i did manged to switch it on in the end. Second, Microsoft word came up with some problems and they didnt allow me to save and my 2 page of analysis was gone.. That, could not be retreived. oh well...

Haiz.. my printer could not be used too.. and theres so many notes to print... guess i have to go back to school again this holiday!! oh ya, i just had my jab at the Bedok Clinic with calcy, may and angie. Haha.. It was pretty fast and not as pain as i expected. It's been ages since i got a jab..=) which means, im HEALTHY!!

Yup... Calcy and me went for the OGL interview.. hope we can get in!! But base on my results, i totally doubt it.. haha.. oh well, anyway, SCH have ended.. whee... it seems like a wink of an eye that time passes so fast!! ooo.. and i cant believe it!! Next year is going to be hell for me.. =( Im gonna be a mugging during the holidays to stay away from breakdowns next year!! But considering the amount of workload we have.. haiz... why are the tutors so cruel!! =(

Whatever the case is, im looking forward to the TianJin trip.. heard its gonna be 0 degree though.. Oh no..hope i dont fall illl... haha.. Looking forward to visit aprie house and our class chalet and our class T-shirt!! haha..

Well i guess thats about it.. haha.. Gonna watch my girl!! =)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Thursday, October 26, 2006