Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Just got the news that we all got in OGL!!! Yeah... didnt regret joining it now, thinking of all the fun we will have plus making new friends... =) Thats how i feel that one would be more attached to the school instead of just studying studyin... I know my results are way below average... Haiz... will try to pull up my standard this holiday after my chinese exam!!! =) Barshar!!!

Let me be the one to hold you tight
Be the one you wait for every night
I will always be right by your side....

Oooo I just love this song by rain!!! Thax a million ernest for sending me...=) =)
Yup yup.. oh and today i bought a huge pencil.. keke.. its so cutteee and eye catching!! I will upload the picture of it soon!! haha.. went to concourse with calcy to look for gifts for our tianjin buddy... I keep buying food and more food!! (ice-cream, kueh, biscuits, sweet, some green bean thing) haha.. been a gluten the whole day!!! It started off in school when we brought yoghurt.. maybe that increased my appetite le!! haha.. Oh and we bought a pair of shoes!! We couldnt decide on whether to get a star or a pair of cute small shoes... in the end... we chose the shoes!! So each of us get one...=)

Then we went to bugis to shop shop... haiz.. feel like buying new clothes!!! NO money... so sad... arghhh... Anyway, chinese emal is approaching.. and i havent started!! Congrats Kailin!! =( Considering my chinese so horrid... I better start rite after blogging!!!

That's about it i guess... Oh ya... when's the class dinner or lunch?? Inform me ya!! haha.. And i realised like half of our classmates are going overseas!! So cool.. oh well then...
Back to my mugging!! Hope my brains are not frozen from the long break!! Haha... And calcy get well soon!!! =)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, October 31, 2006