Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I misss my secondary sch fwens...

Arghhhh.. msg sanam today but she was too busy.. she was at sch.. haiya.. thats the bad thing.. all my classmates have different schooling time.. some poly.. some private.. some overseas...

Haiya i dun care.. we better meet up soon!! I need someone to vomit out my worries and all..=) No one is as best as sec sch friend...=) haiya.. totally miss secondary school life.. the nonsense we did.. the trouble we always get into.. the fighting, noise pollution we make, the detention we do...espeially when our whole class are involved.. the wonderful teachers we had.. especially our form teacher ms wahidah.. oh she's married.. haha... the lessons we enjoy.. and everrryy little thing... miss it miss it miss it...=)

Havent seen jean, sherlyn, ting yi, sanam, lianna and everyone else for a long time liao..=(
hmm... we must have a bbq soon...=) and i cant wait for it if we have one...

Abscene makes the heart grow fonder...sniff sniffff
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, October 17, 2006