Friday, October 20, 2006

Have i made the wrong choice? Im sad..and thinking....

Have i made the wrong choice? Im sad.. and thinking...

Haiz.. Had been thinking these few days on why i chose to be in an arts stream!! My poly friend had asked me what my Eng Grade was for my O level and i said i got a B3 which i always thought was alright; not too bad.. but he said he got an A2 and wondered why i go for arts stream when my eng is like that. B3 in my sec class was considered good already but here, B3 is like peanut..haha... A was average!! Anyway, then he continued lecturing me that if i think i wont do well for JC, i should just go poly now and not waste time as A level cert dont count in the working world!! So i continued wondering...

Actually i feel that i dont have much choice!! Which is quite sad.. =( No A math as my school dont offer it to NA students... so i had to choose H1 math. Then come a time when i wanted H2 chem, but i didnt get it.. Hence, i got lit instead which i feel i have no talent in it and i just cant seem to gasp the basic.. So the teacher asked me to consider dropping to H1.. But i dont have a choice.. So here i am, stuck in something which i dont possess the talent in.

Promo results was bad for me.. All my marks were barely pass.. All below 50!! I wonder how i will survive next year if im promoted..( i cant afford to retain) Im kind of afraid.. I dont want to waste my time and dont get a desired grade to university.. which i may end up going overseas, hopefully.
So why am i in an arts stream.. Reason being i cant join a science stream as i only took combine science thats all.. So i dont have a choice...
Hence, my conclusion would be to do well in your secondary years or maybe as early as primary school so that you would not have to struggle as i do now.. =(

Oh well... guess i was too playful last time.. but im glad i made it this far.. hopefully miracle will happen again and everything will turn out well... I guess i must start mugging during the holidays to be up to standard with everyone... ..Jia You!!

Ps: I still dont see the ratonial of what im studying..=(

Okay, enought of that.. going to do psychology project tml.. sian sian.. so many project to do.. but im glad school is ending soon!! Anyway, i want to borrow the p and p BBC series!! Anyone interested in watching together???

Haiz.. im still down!!! Why is my GP so bad?? hmm.. Horrible Gp leads to horrible essay writing skills and horrible ability to ans the qn asked which is equal to a disadvantage to all my subject that im taking nooowww.... Help...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Friday, October 20, 2006