Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Blog's active again

Alright.. It's been quite awhile since i started blogging.. reason being that my old blog had been locked by the admin who had detacted spam.. and they said it takes a day to unlock but welll, it's pass 2 weeks plus already!! hmp.. I cant wait anymore.. Furthermore, i'm rather free now too... haha.. well, maybe for today...

Tomorrow will be my doom's day.. Maybe u will be able to see me in the newspaper.. Im totally screwed.. so far, i did badly for my papers, chinese compo wrote out of point beacause i didnt read 3 words!! =( Econs, our whole class did badly.. and i mean really badly.. except for 2?? or more?? and my geo.. was a disappointment.. should have choice the other qn instead.. well, whats done is done.. we'll just have to face the music... sniff sniff... I need to find some way to cheer myself up..

Cycle?
Meet my sec sch friend?
Swim?
Watch movie- The departed, sinking Japan, death note??
Play house of the dead.. yes this is it!!! whahaa...

Yeah.. hmm just ate the guides cookie.. yummy.. it's been long since i ate, went Chung cheng High(Calcy sch) to get.. wah.. the school is huge and a real ancient china feeling!! =) Felt like i was really in china.. haha.. But yeah, the sch seems fun and great..=)

Alrite... i seem kinda free these few days but i realised... I have..

1)Project Work
2)Chinese a level coming up
3)Lit movie review which i forgotten all about le
4)Psychology written report

welll.. Life goes on....and on..and on.. despite the depressing mood i will be tml.. wish me luck...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, October 17, 2006